Our expert team of electrical engineers, designers, tradespeople, technicians and support staff have an in-depth understanding of the complex requirements of Government projects. We are backed by many years of experience in this sector and have a track record of proven success.
No matter the complexity, time frame or challenges that may arise, we always deliver on our Government contracts.
We provide the following key services to clients in the Government sector:
- Assessing Defence and Government facilities for compliance, including practical and robust recommendations for remediation or improvement.
- Design, construction, testing, commissioning and training for new and existing complex, high risk and high strategic importance installations.
- Maintaining a well-regarded reputation to work in high risk operational areas on Defence and Government sites across Australia.
- Developing innovative solutions that maximise efficiency and streamline systems.
- Reviewing designs and installations for Government and Department of Defence contracts, for the purposes of compliance and suitability.
- Providing technical assistance to ensure compliance, performance and suitability of project delivery.
- Ensuring sustainable, future proof solutions, with end-to-end project support.
Powering success for our clients means more than just delivering on basic requirements. We constantly invest in innovations within our sector to ensure you benefit from the latest breakthroughs in our industry.
Most importantly, we are well-equipped to deliver on the requirements of Government projects and have proven processes that enable us to do so consistently and transparently.
Safety is of paramount importance to us. We hold all requisite certifications and maintain strict OH&S compliance. We believe every individual deserves to work in safe conditions, and we do everything we can to achieve this, always.