For more than 30 years, OFI has provided innovative electrical solutions across Australia to the Mining and Resource, Government and Defence, Fuels and Explosives and other key sectors.
Our specialist Electrical Engineering, Automation, Instrumentation and Design and Construction capabilities are borne from embracing evolution within our industry, active research and development of new ideas and a consistent commitment to the development of our people, infrastructure and systems, to meet the changing needs of our clients.
Our dynamic team is comprised of excellent communicators who are skilled in their chosen field and understand the importance of collaboration and perseverance. We are proud and committed to our reputation as the team with the skills, fortitude and adaptability to always deliver.
OFI is seeking an experienced Electrical Procurement Officer to be based in Bunbury, Western Australia with more than three years’ experience working in a similar role. This role is highly pressurised, yet professionally rewarding.
The successful candidate will join an engaged and motivated team, dedicated to pursuing industry breakthroughs and elite systems performance, for the benefit of our clients.
OFI Powers Opportunity by:
- Investing in your continued training and development;
- Providing a supportive work environment with robust and proven systems and processes;
- Supporting and encouraging innovative and ground breaking solutions;
- Being wholly committed to maintaining strong safety standards: OFI has had no Lost Time Injuries (LTIs) since we opened our doors in 1989.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Reside in the Bunbury/South West area;
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a procurement/stock control role;
- Have a current Forklift Ticket;
- Be available to work a minimum of 45 hours per week;
- Have advanced computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office programs;
- Have the ability to multi-task at a fast pace at all times;
- Have the ability to use your own initiative and effectively problem solve;
- Cope well with pressurised workload with ‘must meet’, same day deadlines;
- Be highly organised with excellent time management skills;
- Be able to prioritise and schedule tasks to meet operational requirements;
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills to liaise with clients, suppliers, subcontractors and OFI personnel.
To be successful in this role you may need to:
- Have relevant knowledge or experience of Jobpac or a similar procurement system;
- Have demonstrated electrical industry-specific knowledge.
TO APPLY: Please call (08) 9701 9232 for a preliminary phone interview with our HR team.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT apply by sending us your CV – these applications will not be considered.
NOTE: Only applicants with current legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
No recruitment agencies please.