For our clients to receive the best service, it is absolutely crucial that we have the right people in the IT engine room ensuring that everything runs smoothly.
We have a brand-new position that has opened up within OFI due to expansion.
This position is well suited to someone who wants to provide top end customer service and is passionate about IT.
For more than 30 years, OFI has provided innovative electrical solutions across Australia to the Mining and Resource, Government and Defence, Fuels and Explosives and other key sectors.
Our specialist Electrical Engineering, Automation, Instrumentation and Design and Construction capabilities are borne from embracing evolutions within our industry, active research and development of new ideas and a consistent commitment to the development of our people, infrastructure and systems, to meet the changing needs of our clients.
Our dynamic team is comprised of excellent communicators who are skilled in their chosen field and understand the importance of collaboration and perseverance. We are proud of and committed to our reputation as the team with the skills, fortitude and adaptability to always deliver.
The successful candidate will join an engaged and motivated team, dedicated to pursuing industry breakthroughs and elite systems performance, for the benefit of our clients.
What to expect on a day-to-day basis
- To be the main point of contact for all IT incidents and requests
- Follow documented incident and problem management procedures
- Investigate and troubleshoot all incidents in a timely manner
- Escalate incidents in a timely manner where required to 3rd level support vendors
- Play a key role in ensuring a high level of IT security and compliance is maintained at all times
- Asset, user account and software licensing management and configuration
- Create reports, and documentation to streamline processes
- Train staff to fully benefit from our feature rich IT environment
- Assist with R&D projects, be it coding or research into new and emerging technologies
Your skills and experience for success
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as IT Support
- Excellent knowledge of computers, hardware and associated software packages
- Strong understanding of network administration, WAN, LAN, routing, firewalls
- Office 365 administration, configuration & support
Non-Essential but preferred
- Registered cabler certification
- Experience with leading edge technologies like IOT and wearables
- Software development, scripting and coding, APIs
TO APPLY: Please email your resume to email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
NOTE: Only applicants with current legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
No recruitment agencies please.