OFI are seeking experienced Construction Electricians to carryout local projects in the South West area.
OFI has a solid pipeline of work that will give you experience in local and State-wide key sectors such as Mining and Resource, Government and Defence, Fuels and Hazardous Areas to name a few.
Our specialist Electrical Engineering, Automation, Instrumentation and Design and Construction capabilities are borne from embracing evolutions within our industry, active research and development of new ideas and a consistent commitment to the development of our people, infrastructure and systems, to meet the changing needs of our clients.
Our dynamic team is comprised of excellent communicators who are skilled in their chosen field and understand the importance of collaboration and perseverance. We are proud of and committed to our reputation as the team with the skills, fortitude and adaptability to always deliver.
The successful candidate will become part of an experienced and trusted team who are dedicated to delivering quality results.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold a current WA ‘A’ Grade Electrical Licence
- Have minimum two years post trade qualification experience
- Maintain an up to date COVID Vaccine Passport
Have previous experience with the following:
- Reading Schematic/Single line drawings
- Power/control & I/O panel wiring
- Mounting of electrical apparatus in MCC’s, Control panels and Field applications
- Installation of Cable ladder, Conduits
- Terminations and basic testing
- Desirable but not essential – Cert III or IV Hazardous Areas, Cert IV Electrical Instrumentation
If you don’t have experience in all or some of the above, you may still be the person we are looking for if you can demonstrate an eagerness to learn the skill required to be an innovator at OFI.
OFI powers opportunity by:
- Investing in your continued training and development
- Providing a supportive work environment with robust and proven systems and processes
- Supporting and encouraging innovative and ground breaking solutions
- Being wholly committed to maintaining strong safety standards: OFI has had no Lost Time Injuries (LTIs) since we opened our doors in 1989
TO APPLY: Please email your current resume to email@example.com.
NOTE: Only applicants with current legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
No recruitment agencies please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org