OFI is seeking an experienced Graduate Electrical Engineer to be based in Bunbury, Western Australia with post graduate experience.
For more than 30 years, OFI has provided innovative electrical solutions across Australia to the Mining and Resource, Government and Defence, Fuels and Explosives and other key sectors.
Our specialist Electrical Engineering, Automation, Instrumentation and Design and Construction capabilities are borne from embracing evolutions within our industry, active research and development of new ideas and a consistent commitment to the development of our people, infrastructure and systems, to meet the changing needs of our clients.
Our dynamic team is comprised of excellent communicators who are skilled in their chosen field and understand the importance of collaboration and perseverance. We are proud of and committed to our reputation as the team with the skills, fortitude and adaptability to always deliver.
The successful candidate will become part of an experienced and trusted team who are dedicated to delivering quality results.
OFI powers opportunity by:
- Investing in your continued training and development
- Providing a supportive work environment with robust and proven systems and processes
- Supporting and encouraging innovative and ground breaking solutions
- Being wholly committed to maintaining strong safety standards: OFI has had no Lost Time Injuries (LTIs) since we opened our doors in 1989
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Reside in Bunbury
- Have post graduate experience as a Graduate Electrical Engineer in an industrial environment
- Have a strong understanding of Australian Codes, Local Regulations and requirements applicable to electrical design and installation
- Have strong analytical and innovative skills
- Have a strong understanding of industrial level technical terminologies
- Be highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills to liaise with clients, suppliers, subcontractors and OFI personnel
- Hold a Bachelor or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering
- Hold a current WA Driver’s Licence
TO APPLY: Please call (08) 9701 9232 for a preliminary phone interview with a member of our HR team.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT apply by sending us your CV – these applications will not be considered.
NOTE: Only applicants with current legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
No recruitment agencies please.