OFI are seeking Expressions of Interest for experienced Switchboard Electricians for a 6 month fixed-term contract to be based in our workshop in Bunbury, WA and to commence in April 2021.
For more than 30 years, OFI has provided innovative electrical solutions across Australia to the Mining and Resource, Government and Defence, Fuels and Explosives and other key sectors.
Our specialist Electrical Engineering, Automation, Instrumentation and Design and Construction capabilities are borne from embracing evolutions within our industry, active research and development of new ideas and a consistent commitment to the development of our people, infrastructure and systems, to meet the changing needs of our clients.
Our dynamic team is comprised of excellent communicators who are skilled in their chosen field and understand the importance of collaboration and perseverance. We are proud of and committed to our reputation as the team with the skills, fortitude and adaptability to always deliver.
The successful candidate will become part of an experienced and trusted team who are dedicated to delivering quality results.
OFI powers opportunity by:
- Investing in your continued training and development
- Providing a supportive work environment with robust and proven systems and processes
- Supporting and encouraging innovative and ground breaking solutions
- Being wholly committed to maintaining strong safety standards: OFI has had no Lost Time Injuries (LTIs) since we opened our doors in 1989
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold a current WA ‘A’ Grade Electrical Licence
- Have minimum two years post trade qualification experience
- Have previous experience working as a Switchboard Electrician
TO APPLY: Please email your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Only applicants with current legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
No recruitment agencies please.