OFI are seeking an experienced Electrical Supervisor to be based in Perth, Western Australia. The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising and motivating their team on a short term 3-4 month contract, ensuring quality and performance for the benefit of our clients.
For more than 30 years, OFI has provided innovative electrical solutions across Australia to the Mining and Resource, Government and Defence, Fuels and Explosives and other key sectors.
Our specialist Electrical Engineering, Automation, Instrumentation and Design and Construction capabilities are borne from embracing evolutions within our industry, active research and development of new ideas and a consistent commitment to the development of our people, infrastructure and systems, to meet the changing needs of our clients.
Our dynamic team is comprised of excellent communicators who are skilled in their chosen field and understand the importance of collaboration and perseverance. We are proud of and committed to our reputation as the team with the skills, fortitude and adaptability to always deliver.
The successful candidate will become part of an experienced and trusted team who are dedicated to delivering quality results.
OFI powers opportunity by:
- Investing in your continued training and development
- Providing a supportive work environment with robust and proven systems and processes
- Supporting and encouraging innovative and ground breaking solutions
- Being wholly committed to maintaining strong safety standards: OFI has had no Lost Time Injuries (LTIs) since we opened our doors in 1989
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold a MINIMUM of 5 years’ experience in a supervisor based role, with at least one of those being within the last year
- Have a MINIMUM of 4 years’ post-trade certificate experience in electrical construction, with a broad depth of project diversity
- Hold a current Western Australian “A” Grade Electrical Workers Licence
- Have an excellent knowledge of electrical systems and can understand complex electrical and control drawings as well as interpret drawings for other disciplines, allowing you to coordinate and schedule works appropriately
- Be a competent and clear progress report writer, activity scheduler and general written communicator
- Have extensive experience and track record in managing projects, providing appropriate guidance to teams, and monitoring progress, quality and delivery
- Have an excellent understanding of Australian Standards and how they relate to industrial electrical systems
TO APPLY: Please call (08) 9701 9232 for a preliminary phone interview with a member of our HR team.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT apply by sending us your CV – these applications will not be considered.
NOTE: Only applicants with current legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
No recruitment agencies please.