OFI is seeking an experienced Electrical Design and Draftsperson to join our team in either our Bunbury or Perth office.
For more than 30 years, OFI has provided innovative electrical solutions across Australia to the Mining and Resource, Government and Defence, Fuels and Explosives and other key sectors.
Our specialist Electrical Engineering, Automation, Instrumentation and Design and Construction capabilities are borne from embracing evolutions within our industry, active research and development of new ideas and a consistent commitment to the development of our people, infrastructure and systems, to meet the changing needs of our clients.
Our dynamic team is comprised of excellent communicators who are skilled in their chosen field and understand the importance of collaboration and perseverance. We are proud and committed to our reputation as the team with the skills, fortitude and adaptability to always deliver.
The successful candidate will join an engaged and motivated team, dedicated to pursuing industry breakthroughs and elite systems performance, for the benefit of our clients.
OFI Powers Opportunity by:
- Investing in your continued training and development
- Providing a supportive work environment with robust and proven systems and processes
- Supporting and encouraging innovative and ground breaking solutions
- Being wholly committed to maintaining strong safety standards: OFI has had no Lost Time Injuries (LTIs) since we opened our doors in 1989
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience experience in Industrial Electrical Applications
- Have an Australian Electrical Trade or Engineering Certification
- Have an understanding of AS/NZS 3000 and other Australian Standards and Regulations
- Have intermediate to advanced level of experience using AutoCAD
- Be able to work in a team environment on all aspects of E&IC design
- Have an excellent understanding of P&IDs (Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams), PFDs and Electrical and Instrument control packages/drawings
- Read and interpret client electrical and control specifications and site electrical standards
- Have the ability to select the instrumentation, electrical/control components/PLC and communications equipment
- Provide assistance and support in completing designs and calculations
TO APPLY: Please call (08) 9725 6120 for a preliminary phone interview with our HR team.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT apply by sending us your CV – these applications will not be considered.
NOTE: Only applicants with current legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
No recruitment agencies please.