About the role
OFI is seeking an experienced Chief Financial Officer/Financial Controller to join our team. The role will be based in our Bunbury office and will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the company’s financial activities are conducted in line with its purpose, core values and strategy and in accordance with approved policies and procedures
- Maintaining accurate and up to date financial accounts across all OFI related entities
- Providing insight to assist the leadership team to make critical business decisions
- Maintaining, tracking and reporting on rolling 3-way forecast across all OFI related entities
- Monitoring and understanding OFI Group’s cashflow, ensuring the cashflow of the group can adequately support current and planned expenditure
- Ensuring State and Federal Statutory Requirements and obligations are met
- Ensuring appropriate financial risk management measures are in place
- Establishing, developing and maintaining strong relationships with the leadership team, shareholders and other relevant stakeholders
The right candidate will join our dynamic team of excellent communicators who are skilled in their chosen field and understand the importance of collaboration and perseverance. We are proud and committed to our reputation as the team with the skills, fortitude and adaptability to always deliver and this is a quality we hope resonates with you too.
- Minimum 4 years experience gained at CFO/Financial Controller level in a medium sized organisation or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Professional accounting qualification such as CPA or CA
- Professional written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively liaise with stakeholders
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and financial reporting and forecasting software; furthermore, if you have sound knowledge in the use of Jobpac or a similar software system, then that will put you ahead of others
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example with a strong sense of integrity, ethics and dependability
- The ability to collaborate with a leadership team to organise, plan and achieve company financial goals
- The capacity to reside in (or relocate to) the Bunbury/South West area
For more than 30 years, OFI has provided innovative electrical solutions across Australia to the Mining and Resource, Government and Defence, Fuels and Explosives and other key sectors.
Our specialist Electrical Engineering, Automation, Instrumentation and Design and Construction capabilities are borne from embracing evolutions within our industry, active research and development of new ideas and a consistent commitment to the development of our people, infrastructure and systems, to meet the changing needs of our clients.
OFI Powers Opportunity by:
- Investing in your continued training and development;
- Providing a supportive work environment with robust and proven systems and processes;
- Supporting and encouraging innovative and ground breaking solutions;
- Being wholly committed to maintaining strong safety standards: OFI has had no Lost Time Injuries (LTIs) since we opened our doors in 1989.
TO APPLY: Please email a current resume to email@example.com with the subject line CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER/FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
NOTE: Only applicants with current legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
No recruitment agencies please.