OFI is seeking an experienced Chief Financial Officer/Financial Controller to be based in Bunbury, Western Australia with at least 4 years experience gained at CFO/Financial Controller Level in a medium sized organisation, or equivalent.
For more than 30 years, OFI has provided innovative electrical solutions across Australia to the Mining and Resource, Government and Defence, Fuels and Explosives and other key sectors.
Our specialist Electrical Engineering, Automation, Instrumentation and Design and Construction capabilities are borne from embracing evolutions within our industry, active research and development of new ideas and a consistent commitment to the development of our people, infrastructure and systems, to meet the changing needs of our clients.
Our dynamic team is comprised of excellent communicators who are skilled in their chosen field and understand the importance of collaboration and perseverance. We are proud and committed to our reputation as the team with the skills, fortitude and adaptability to always deliver.
The successful candidate will join an engaged and motivated team, dedicated to pursuing industry breakthroughs and elite systems performance, for the benefit of our clients.
OFI Powers Opportunity by:
- Investing in your continued training and development
- Providing a supportive work environment with robust and proven systems and processes
- Supporting and encouraging innovative and ground breaking solutions
- Being wholly committed to maintaining strong safety standards: OFI has had no Lost Time Injuries (LTIs) since we opened our doors in 1989
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Minimum 4 years experience gained at CFO/Financial Controller Level in a medium sized organisation or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Professional accounting qualification such as CPA or CA
- Professional written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively liaise with stakeholders
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and financial reporting and forecasting software; furthermore, if you have sound knowledge in the use of Jobpac or a similar software system, then that will put you ahead of others
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example with a strong sense of integrity, ethics and dependability
- The ability to collaborate with a leadership team to organise, plan and achieve company financial goals
- The capacity to reside in (or easily and quickly relocate to) the Bunbury/South West area
Following is a brief insight into the role’s key responsibilities:
- Ensure the company’s financial activities are conducted in line with its purpose, core values and strategy and in accordance with approved policies and procedures
- Responsibility for maintaining accurate and up to date financial accounts across all OFI related entities
- Use of a combination of business acumen and financial analysis to provide insight to assist the leadership team to make critical business decisions
- Maintain, track and report on rolling 3-way forecast across all OFI related entities
- Monitor and understand OFI Group’s cashflow, ensuring the cashflow of the group can adequately support current and planned expenditure
- Responsibility for all State and Federal Statutory Requirements and obligations
- Ensure appropriate financial risk management measures are in place
- Establish, develop and maintain strong relationships with the leadership team, shareholders and other relevant stakeholders
TO APPLY: Please call (08) 9725 6120 for a preliminary phone interview with our HR team.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT apply by sending us your CV – these applications will not be considered.
NOTE: Only applicants with current legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
No recruitment agencies please.