OFI is seeking an experienced Administration Officer – HR/Payroll/Accounts to be based in Bunbury, Western Australia with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
For more than 30 years, OFI has provided innovative electrical solutions across Australia to the Mining and Resource, Government and Defence, Fuels and Explosives and other key sectors.
Our specialist Electrical Engineering, Automation, Instrumentation and Design and Construction capabilities are borne from embracing evolutions within our industry, active research and development of new ideas and a consistent commitment to the development of our people, infrastructure and systems, to meet the changing needs of our clients.
Our dynamic team is comprised of excellent communicators who are skilled in their chosen field and understand the importance of collaboration and perseverance. We are proud and committed to our reputation as the team with the skills, fortitude and adaptability to always deliver.
The successful candidate will join an engaged and motivated team, dedicated to pursuing industry breakthroughs and elite systems performance, for the benefit of our clients.
OFI Powers Opportunity by:
- Investing in your continued training and development
- Providing a supportive work environment with robust and proven systems and processes
- Supporting and encouraging innovative and ground breaking solutions
- Being wholly committed to maintaining strong safety standards: OFI has had no Lost Time Injuries (LTIs) since we opened our doors in 1989
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Coordinate the recruitment and onboarding of new employees
- Be confident in screening applicants, conducting background checks and phone interviews
- Demonstrate you understand and can interpret a range of employee contracts
- Accurately process payroll and financial data in a consistent manner
- Ensure company payroll, financial tasks and reporting deadlines are met and be able to demonstrate experience in meeting critical deadlines
- Accounts payable/receivable experience including debtor management
- Have advanced computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Have the ability to use your own initiative and effectively problem solve
- Be highly organised with the ability to multitask, think on your feet, forward plan and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment, utilising your excellent time management skills
- Be able to prioritise and schedule tasks to meet operational requirements
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills and the ability to confidentially communicate and interact with clients, suppliers, subcontractors and OFI personnel
- Excellent knowledge of ATO compliance with regards to payroll, payroll tax, superannuation and long service leave
- Reside in the Bunbury/South West area
- Hold a current WA Driver’s Licence
TO APPLY: Please call (08) 9725 6120 for a preliminary phone interview with our HR team.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT apply by sending us your CV – these applications will not be considered.
NOTE: Only applicants with current legal right to work in Australia will be considered.
No recruitment agencies please.